When Starbucks Canada starts offering their Pumpkin Spice Latte again, you know fall is just around the corner. If you’re wondering when is the Pumpkin Spice Latte available in 2021, the answer is: Tuesday August 24th! For nearly two decades, the return of pumpkin at Starbucks has signaled the start of the fall season and inspired a cultural phenomenon around fall flavours and products.
In addition to the Pumpkin Spice Latte, here are four more pumpkin-themed drinks and pastries that are FALL-nally here at Starbucks Canada in 2021:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Made with real pumpkin, the handcrafted beverage combines our signature espresso and steamed milk with the celebrated flavour combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. Enjoy it hot or iced, topped with whipped cream and real pumpkin pie spices.
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – Returning to the menu for a third year, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is crafted with Starbucks Cold Brew, sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with a pumpkin cream cold foam, and dusted with pumpkin spice topping.
- Pumpkin Scone – A spiced pumpkin scone topped with sweet icing—a marvelously flavourful fall treat.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin – This moist, perfectly spiced pumpkin muffin—topped with a sweet cream cheese filling and a sprinkling of chopped, spiced pepitas—offers a delightful balance of salty and sweet.
- Pumpkin Loaf – This gently spiced bread with pumpkin flavours and pepitas gives you a tasty way to celebrate a seasonal favourite.
In addition to making it easy for customers to enjoy their fall favourites, Starbucks is celebrating the season of pumpkin craze with its new Pumpkin Love O’ Meter, a fun and quirky digital pumpkin personality quiz that invites Starbucks customers to find out just how much of a pumpkin lover they really are.