Trade a non-perishable food item for free lunch at Nando’s across Canada on June 23,
“Nando’s is invested in the communities we are a part of. The Dash gives us such a unique opportunity to treat our guests while also giving back to local community food banks. What’s not to love?”– Kevin Lindhorst, CEO, Nando’s Canada
Here’s the fine print:
- The offer is available between
11amand 1pmat all participating Nando’s across Canada* on Sunday, June 23rd.
- Dash participants receive one free flame grilled ¼ chicken with PERi-PERi fries in exchange for a non-perishable food item.
- It’s first-come-first-served so be prepared to race other PERi-PERi fans to get your free fix!
- It is dine-in only
Here’s the list of participating restaurants in BC and their corresponding charity:
- Abbotsford (Abbotsford Food Bank)
- Coquitlam (3030 Food Bank)
- Walnut Grove (Langley Food Bank),
ueensborough(Stevenson House in New West)
- White Rock South Surrey
- Richmond North Garden City (Richmond Food Bank)
- South Burnaby (Union Gospel Mission)
- Coppersmith (Richmond Food Bank)
- Surrey Strawberry Hill (Hyland House)
- Davie & Howe (The Greater Vancouver Food Bank)
- Tsawwassen (South Delta Food Bank),
- Guildford, Centre View North Vancouver (Salvation Army)
- Kerrisdale (The Bloom Group),
- Kingsway (Stevenson House)
- Langley (Langley Food Bank )
- Park Royal West Vancouver (Covenant House)
For more information, visit: nandos.ca/info/nandos-dash-2019.