EVENT: Shipyards Market Returns Every Friday this Summer to Lower Lonsdale
What better way to enjoy the long days of summer than at the weekly Shipyards Friday Night Market in Lower Lonsdale? Happening every Friday from
- When: Every Friday from May 3 to September 27, 2019
- Where: Shipbuilders’ Square – 15 Wallace Mews, North Vancouver
- Time: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Cost: FREE and no lineup to enter
- Getting There: Catch the Seabus from Waterfront Station in downtown Vancouver – the Market is conveniently located just east of the SeaBus terminal and Lonsdale Quay.
- Parking: There is street parking and free parking in the ICBC Parkade after 6 p.m. on Fridays, which is adjacent to Lonsdale Quay.
- Dogs: Well-behaved dogs, which are on a leash, are welcome.
Here’s what you can expect at the Shipyards Friday Night Market:
Dining at The Shipyards Friday Night Market
Skip dinner before heading to the night market, as there are typically 30+ local food trucks and food vendors set up in ‘hot food alley.’ New to the market this year are unique food trucks like the vegan
Bonus: The Shipyards Friday Night Market recognizes its potential environmental
The Beer Garden at The Shipyards Friday Night Market
Selections include local craft beer from a variety of local breweries including Bomber Brewing, vodka and gin sodas from Nude, red and white wine, and cider. With a 350-person capacity, there are plenty of seats with a great view of the stage and each evenings’ headlining band.
Shopping & Entertainment at The Shipyards Friday Night Market
The Shipyards Friday Night Market believes in a local lifestyle and in showcasing BC’s artistic and culinary artisans. The artisan marketplace, which is both inside The Pipe Shop and outdoors, features products such as jewelry, clothing, kids wear, baked goods, distilleries, cideries, preserves, soaps, plants, chocolate and more. New this year is a used book trailer. Need more to do? ACatch the weekly changing line up of BC bands and dance under the sun, and later, the stars.
For more information, visit: shipyardsnightmarket.com.