On December 1 and 2, shop for handmade gifts and discover new local talents while you do your holiday shopping through Etsy Vancouver vendors at the Wesbrook Village Winter Event.
Here’s a sneak peak at just a few of the unique gift ideas you will find at this year’s Etsy Vancouver Market:
- Stylish and earth-friendly Vancouver market bag via The Bag.ca
- Handcrafted concrete home designs by Mind The Minimal
- Slick ties and bowties handmade at Fly at Risk
- Iconic Canadian nature prints from Cliff Nietvelt Photography
- One of a kind sculptural jewelry and ceramics by We Mumble.
Attendees can expect to find gorgeous handcrafted goods including jewelry, home décor, skincare products, artworks, children’s products and fashion. In addition to the Etsy Vancouver Market, the Wesbrook Village Winter Event winter event will entertain Vancouver families for free with horse drawn carriage rides and photos with santa.
Event Details: Etsy Vancouver Market at Wesbrook Village Winter Event
- What: Wesbrook Village Winter Event with
- Where: Wesbrook Community Centre, 3335 Webber Ln, Vancouver, BC V6S 0H3
- When: Dec 1 & 2, 10 am – 5 pm
- Admission: $3 per person, children under 12 are free.