Focusing solely on Canadian handmade fashion and accessories, First Pick Handmade will again transform Heritage Hall into a 3,300-square foot pop up boutique department store on September 15 & 16. This fall and winter fashion and accessory only event features head to toe handmade fashions with several designers debuting their seasonal lines.
First Pick Handmade fall 2018 vendors will include:
- Clothing: Sans Soucie, SUPERNOVA by Black Hole Clothing, Bianca Barr Design, Jessica Redditt Designs, Novel Supply, Street and Saddle, Couture Therapy, Anian Manufacturing, Silver and Gold Clothing (AG + AU), Dogwood Denim Apparel, Hinojosa Official
- Jewelry: Black Solv, Bianca Barr Designs, Billy Would, LanaBetty, Kolton Babych Fine Jewelry, Roberto Fioravanti, Toodlebunny
- Bags, Belts + Wallets: Bronsino Designs, My Bukuro, HMPL Design, Joseph Henry Workshop
- Active Wear and Lingerie: Daub and Design/Daub Active, Revol Girl Period-Proof Panties
- Fall / Winter Weather Accessories: Claudia Schulz Hats, Frances Felt, Winterluxe Recycled Cashmere
- Skin Care and Beauty: Conscious Care
Canadian designers making their first appearance at the First Pick Handmade market include: Anian Manufacturing (eco flannels, hats and sweaters) and Dogwood Denim Apparel (women’s and men’s custom jeans).
“Now more than ever, consumers can make a difference by supporting Canadian designers and the environment with shopping locally and sustainably.” – Janna Hurtzig, Founder & Curator, First Pick Handmade.
First Pick Handmade Event Details:
- Where: Heritage Hall (3102 Main Street)
- When: Saturday, September 15th and Sunday, September 16th, 11am to 6pm.
- Admission: $3 per person at the door or online via Eventbrite.
For more information, visit: firstpickhandmade.com.