On September 13, the Chefs’ Table Society of BC (a registered, non-profit society composed of BC’s leading chefs and culinary professionals) in partnership with the Yaletown BIA and the Streetfood Vancouver Society will be hosting the inaugural event of Chef Meets Truck in Yaletown. This collaborative event brings Vancouver’s hottest restaurant and foodtruck chefs together for the first time ever.
This outdoor, ticketed event consists of Vancouver restaurant chefs hopping on board local Food Trucks to serve up the foodie event of the season. Tickets include food samples from the eight participating food trucks, as well as, wine and beer samples from Nichol Vineyard, Lock and Worth Winery and Brassneck Brewery.
- Community Pizzeria with guest chef Angus An (Maenam)
- Feastro with guest chef Lucais Syme (Cinara)
- Fliptop with guest chef Vikram Vij (Vij’s)
- Kafka’s Coffee Truck with guest chef Christophe Bonzon (Chez Christophe)
- Mom’s Grilled Cheese with guest chef Travis McCord (La Pentola)
- Roaming Dragon with guest chef Scott Jaeger (The Peartree)
- Tacofino with guest chef Frank Pabst (Blue Water Cafe)
- Via Tevere with guest chef Phil Scarfone (Nightingale)