7th Annual White Spot Adult Pirate Pak Day Fundraiser (August 10, 2016)
For the 7th year in the row, White Spot is hosting its highly-successful Pirate Pak Day fundraiser on August 10, 2016. For one day only, adults throughout BC can feel like a kid again when they enjoy an Adult Pirate Pak to support White Spot’s annual charity initiative. For each Pirate Pak sold on August 10, White Spot will donate $2 to Zajac Ranch for Children, an established B.C. charity that provides a once-in-a-lifetime summer camp experience to kids and young adults with life-threatening illnesses and chronic disabilities.
The Pirate Pak is a legendary favourite that has been enjoyed by millions since 1968. Pirate Pak was first created by Nat Bailey in 1968 to provide an exclusive dining experience for kids age 10 and under. This year the Pirate Pak celebrates its 49th birthday.
The Adult Pirate Pak offers five burger options; the Legendary Burger, Mediterranean Chicken Burger, Bacon Cheddar Burger, Sriracha Portobello Veggie Burger and Sriracha Goat Cheese Turkey Burger Burger. Each option is served in a fun cardboard boat, and comes complete with fresh-cut “endless” fries, creamy coleslaw, a soft drink, a scoop of premium rich ice cream and a gold chocolate coin. For the first time this year, select entrees have also been added to the menu and will also generate a $2 donation for Zajac ranch.
Pirate Pak Facts – Did You Know?
- Almost a million Pirate Paks were sold last year. 45, 463 of them were on Pirate Pak Day alone.
- Since 1968, more than 24 million Pirate Paks have been sold.
- With the option of substituting salad, juice, feature sundaes and shakes for the standard favourites, there are more than 675 different Kids Pirate Pak combinations, including vegetarian options!
- The Pirate Pak boat is 100% recyclable & compostable.
- The most popular Pirate Pak item is the Pirate Pak Hamburger made with 100% fresh Canadian beef and White Spot’s famous Triple “O” sauce. Coming in a close second is the Pirate Pak with Macaroni & Cheese.