EVENT: Discover Rays at Vancouver Aquarium’s 19+ “After Hours” Event (May 5)
Touch a Stingray, with no kids in the way, at the next After Hours on May 5 at the Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Centre. Discover Rays, the Vancouver Aquarium’s new exhibit featuring a ray touchpool, will be open for guests to come in and get up-close with these gentle, fascinating sea creatures.
Roll up a sleeve to discover the wonderful world of rays, and then grab a beer or glass of wine while enjoying access to all of Vancouver Aquarium’s galleries and discover the enchantment of this iconic local attraction after dark. Guests can explore on their own and then learn more about aquatic life through:
- Ray-themed programming throughout the galleries, including dive demonstrations to guest talks by experts
- Screenings of the 4D film Great Escapes: Life in 4D
- Hands-on learning with marine invertebrates like sea stars, sea urchins and more at the Wet Lab
Event Details: “Discover Rays” Vancouver Aquarium Afterhours
- When: May 5, 2016, 6pm to 10pm.
- Where: Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Centre
- Admission: $23 for members, $31 for non-members. Tickets available online exclusively at vanaqua.org/afterhours.
Please note that After Hours is a 19+ event and Photo ID will be required upon entry.