You’re Invited: Modern Mix Vancouver 5 Year Anniversary & Reader Appreciation Party (May 9, 2013)
Modern Mix Vancouver is turning five…and we are having a big party to celebrate! YOU are invited to Modern Mix Vancouver’s 5 Year Anniversary & Reader Appreciation Party on Thursday May 9, 2013 at Suki’s Salon (3157 Granville x West 16th Avenue). Join us, at a stylish and spacious two-floor venue with wine, sweets, door prizes, beauty & hair stations, product samples & demos. Thank YOU for your support over the past 5 years, this party is for YOU!
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve 1 of 100 gift bags (while supplies last) worth $125+, which may include gifts from Coty Prestige (My Little Chloés), Principessa, Skoah, Modern Mix Boutique, Thai House, Foodie Card, Aruhndara, the Simply Bar and more. Let us know how you heard about the event too! 🙂
Looking forward to seeing you at the event – please find me (Vanessa) to say hi. I’ll be wearing a royal blue dress 🙂 Be sure to hashtag your Tweets with #MMV5Year so we can join in on your conversations and hear what everyone is saying!
Facebook: Facebook Event
- Suki’s International (South Granville Location) – Located on the up-scale and trendy South Granville strip, Suki’s offers guests a pampered experience in a fresh and airy atmosphere. Originally designed by renowned architect Arthur Erickson, Suki’s South Granville location is all about comfort, beauty and confidence. Services at Granville range from basic cuts to specialized colouring and styling. And the Spa at Suki’s is also housed within the same building – so why not treat yourself to the full Suki’s experience?
Food & Drink Sponsors
- Apothic Wine – Apothic is a true original. Named for the mysterious place, Apotheca, where vintners stored their most coveted concoctions in 13th century Europe, Apothic blends fuse Old World intrigue with modern sophistication. Winemaker Boyd Morrison lets the character and flavor of each varietal guide the shape of his wines. Apothic offers two enchanting blends that are bold in style and taste: Apothic Red and Apothic White.
- Sucette Cake Pops – Relatively new to the baking scene, Sucette’s cake pops have already carved out a niche in the industry. Priding themselves on flavor, Sucette’s cake pops are baked in a special mold and then rolled in a thin layer of chocolate. Flavors currently available include coffee, earl grey, lemon zest, white chocolate orange, white chocolate raspberry, black sesame and the standard chocolate and vanilla.
- Popchips – A naturally delicious line of popped chips with all the flavour and less than half the fat of fried chips. Popchips has been winning awards and acclaim since its launch in 2007 and has a growing list of celebrity fans and investors, led by social media pioneer and popchips’ president of pop culture, Ashton Kutcher, along with Katy Perry, the new face of the brand.
- HappyWater – HappyWater combines pure, natural water from two ancient Canadian mountain spring. Minerals found in these unique waters, including natural lithia, potassium and magnesium, bring a sense of well-being and joy.
- FoodieCard – a Vancouver-based year-long membership which offers its cardholders a discount at restaurants around the city.
- Snackbox – Vancouver-based monthly subscription service that postal mails its customers a box of healthy, delicious snacks every month.
- ZipCar Vancouver – the world’s largest car sharing and car club service which provides an alternative to car rental and car ownership.
- Incoco Nail Bar – Incoco is best known for its 100% real nailpolish appliqués, which has a base, colour and top coat all in one. All you have to do is peel off the strip, apply pressure on the nail and pinch the excess off. There’s no more drying time, smudges or streaks.
Gift Bag Sponsors (More details coming soon)
- Coty Prestige
- Sucette Cake Pops
- Modern Mix Boutique
- Simply Bar
- Thai House Curry Sauce
- Pacific Centre
- Modern Mix Boutique
- West 4th Health & Fitness retailers