Starbucks – Holiday Drinks 2011
Halloween is over, the Holidays are here! How do we know? Because the famous seasonal Starbucks “red cups” and holiday favorites are back! See below for a list of seasonal offerings available at your local Starbucks! Which ones have you tried?
Holiday Beverages at Starbucks:
- Caramel Brûlé Latte – the sweetest of Starbuck’s holiday drinks (in my opinion). If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you’ll love the Caramel Brule latte. This one is topped with sweetened whipped cream and sugary crystals of caramel brûlé.
- Eggnog Latte – did you know that Starbucks has been serving the Eggnog latte for 24 years? It’s a holiday favourite and they haven’t changed a thing! As an alternative to the Eggnog latte, you can ask for a Tazo Chai Latte with steamed eggnog instead of milk.
- Gingerbread Latte – this one’s made with gingerbread syrup and topped with whip cream and nutmeg.
- Peppermint Mocha – a chocolate-y drink with a candycane flavour. This one’s topped with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Holiday Baked Goods at Starbucks:
- Chocolate Crème Whoopie Pie – a thick vanilla cream frosting between two cocoa chocolate cakes, topped with a white icing drizzle.
- Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop – a mix of chocolate cake combined with butter cream icing and candy cane pieces, dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with candy cane bits
- Cranberry Bliss Bar – a sweet cream cheese icing, hints of orange zest and paired with tart dried cranberries.
- Holiday Gingerbread Loaf – made with candied ginger, warm spices and cream cheese icing.