It may be the last full month of summer, but the good times are still rolling. Vancouver Aquarium is gearing up to make a splash with its biggest summer bash of the season. Summer vibes will take over After Hours as guests spend quality time with their date of choice and 50,000+ aquatic creatures during this lively adults-only event.
Steller’s Bay – the Aquarium’s newest exhibit – is a must-see as guests can get personal with the roaring Steller sea lion squad, touch stingrays as they glide through the water, learn more about birds of a feather during the Meet a Penguin program, and discover the secret lives of sharks in the Tropics industry. We can also work on grabbing a Sea Lion-ade speciality cocktail and catch one of the trailer talks.
In addition to the galleries, guests can also expect:
- Grilled goodies from the BBQ
- An adults-only puppet show
- Special programming at the penguins, dolphins and sharks exhibits
Event Details: Vancouver Aquarium After Hours
- Where: The Vancouver Aquarium @ 845 Avison Way
- When: Thursday, August 31 2017 // 6:30 – 10 PM
- Admission: This event is for ages 19+, ID required. Tickets are available online at vanaqua.org/afterhours. No tickets are available for purchase at the door