Shiny Fuzzy Muddy, a curated collection and show of fine art, craft and design, is once again hosting their annual two-day show at the Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street, in Vancouver, BC on Saturday, December 10th and Sunday, December 11th. This collaborative event creates a space for over 30 local artists to meet and share their craftsmanship, creations and designs in an intimate environment that opposes large mass-produced products.
The 2016 Shiny Fuzzy Muddy event features nine new participating designers including:
- Haejin Lee Ceramics (Vancouver)
- A Drop of Wonder Studio – photography with mixed media painting (Vancouver)
- AW by Andrea Wong – accessory designs (Vancouver)
- mimi – felt and sewn accessories for children (North Vancouver)
- Karolina-Anna Hajna – ceramics (Halifax)
- Art by Lan Yao (Squamish)
- Claudia Schulz – hat designer (Vancouver)
- Kiln House Studio – ceramics and mixed media sculptures (Fort St. John)
- Frances Felt – Christmas stockings and one of a kind wearables for women (Pemberton)
Event Details: Shiny, Fuzzy, Muddy
- When: Saturday, December 10, 2016 – 11:00 am – 7:00 p.m and Sunday, December 11, 206 – 10:00 am – 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Heritage Hall – 3102 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
- Admission: $3.00 per person. Admission proceeds are earmarked for Emerging Artists Scholarship to help new artist show at the 2017 event.