Top 10 Beauty Products That Donate to Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2016
This October 2016, shop for a cause and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here are our top picks of beauty and skincare products that give back to breast cancer awareness causes. From lip balm to body lotion, all the beauty products listed below donate a portion of proceeds towards a cancer charity which focuses on breast cancer awareness and research.
Estée Lauder Pink Perfection Color Collection
Estée Lauder’s new colour collection features a makeup palette of four Pure Color Envy Eye Shadows, one Pure Color Envy Blush, and one full-size Pure Color Envy Lipstick, all in best-selling shades. The palette comes in a pink zip around fabric case, with a mirror on the inside, to help you achieve that perfect look.
- The Donation: Estée Lauder will donate 100% of the suggested retail price from the sale of the Pink Perfection Color Collection to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Suggested Retail Price: $40.00
- Available At: esteelauder.ca
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Limited-Edition Keychain
Clinique is offering a special, limited-edition bottle of its Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, which combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. This iconic product also helps strengthen the skin’s own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in. The limited-edition version of Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is adorned with a Clinique key ring with four charms including a Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon.
- The Donation: Clinique will donate $10.00 from the purchase price of each product sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Suggested Retail Price: $47.00
- Available at: The Bay, Sears, Holt Renfrew, Sephora
eos Berry Blossom Body Lotion
Delight your skin with eos Berry Blossom Body Lotion, a moisturizing lotion made with a unique blend of shea butter, vitamin E and 5 oils: avocado, coconut, macadamia nut, soy bean and flower seed. This lightweight and fast-absorbing formula allows the lotion to apply richly without feeling greasy.
- The Donation: 100% of net profits of Berry Blossom body lotions donated to the Canadian Cancer Society.
- Suggested Retail Price: $4.99 – $5.99 (200ml) / $7.99 – $8.99 (350ml)
- Available at: Loblaws, London Drugs, and Walmart
Bobbi Brown Art Stick Duo
Think pink and help make a difference while you shop with Bobbi Brown’s limited edition Art Stick Duo. This set features two best-selling shades of pink that flatter all skin tones: Dusty Pink and Electric Pink. These playful pencils give you lipstick and liner in one, with a creamy matte finish that lasts.
- The Donation: Bobbi Brown will donate $10 from every set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Suggested Retail Price: $60.00
- Available at: Bobbi Brown Cosmetics counters
La Mer The Lip Balm
The Lip Balm, in limited-edition packaging for the month of October to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness, is a luxurious and intensely reparative formula that works on contact to soften roughness, relieve discomfort and help rejuvenate seriously dry lips. A potent concentration of La Mer’s nutrient-rich “Miracle Broth” helps renew the delicate lip area while a patented Lip Lipid Complex delivers moisture and strengthens lips’ moisture barrier to help prevent further damage. Flavoured with cool, refreshing mint.
- The Donation: La Mer will donate $10.00 from the purchase price to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation in the month of October 2016 with a maximum donation of $52,680.
- Suggested Retail Price: $70.00
- Available at: Select Holt Renfrew and Nordstrom Stores
Caryl Baker Visage Lip Kit
Caryl Baker Visage has put together limited edition Lip Kits that hold the duo of a Liquid Lip Stain and Lip Pencil. The paraben-free duo creates buildable, durable, long-lasting colour and contour for pucker and pout perfection. Each of the three lip kits is named after female trailblazers in the breast cancer awareness field, including MJ DeCoteau, founder of Rethink Breast Cancer.
- The Donation: A percentage of proceeds from ‘Pucker & Pout’ campaign will help fund a $5,000 donation from Caryl Baker Visage in support of Rethink Breast Cancer.
- Suggested Retail Price: $35.00
- Available at: carylbakervisage.com.
ORIGINS Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Replenish skin with this ultra-rich, hydrating overnight mask. Powered by nature’s most nourishing nightcaps, Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil instantly quench skin with deeply satisfying moisture. Japanese Seaweed helps repair skin’s barrier to prevent future moisture loss. Skin awakens refreshed, replenished and ready to face the day.
- The Donation: Origins will donate $5.00 from the purchase price with a maximum donation of $40,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Suggested Retail Price: $31.00
- Available At: Hudson’s Bay, Sephora, select Shopper’s Drugmart and online at origins.ca.
AVEDA Limited-Edition Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme
AVEDA’s vitamin-rich moisturizing formula soothes seriously dry hands, and has an uplifting scent of rosemary, lavender and bergamont. Look for a special 150ml-sized Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme with a pink cap and band.
- The Donation: $4.00USD from each purchase towards the Breast Cancer Research Foundation with a maximum donation of $323,000USD.
- Suggested Retail Price: $34.00
- Available at: Participating Aveda Salons
Bumble and Bumble Prêt-à-Powder
Equal parts dry shampoo, style extender and volume in a pinch, Bumble and bumble dressed up their Prêt-à-powder with a limited-edition pink cap. Simply sprinkle it on roots to create instant lift and make yesterday’s style ready-to-wear again. Ideal for all hair types and textures.
- The Donation: $5 from every product sold towards the Breast Cancer Research Foundation with a maximum donation of $41,000.
- Suggested Retail Price: $31.00
- Available at: Participating Bb.Network Salons
Electric Pink Air Professional Performance Hairdryer
ghd’s award-winning, Air Professional Performance Hairdryer in limited-edition Electric Pink was created to support women battling cancer. It fuses design with salon-power for twice as fast drying and smooth, sleek, frizz-free results that last longer and leave hair look healthy. This limited-edition product features the award-winning hairdryer and a dust bag in Electric Pink in support of women battling cancer.
- The Donation: Every sale of Air Professional Performance Hairdryer in Electric Pink contributes $5 to Look Good Feel Better.
- Suggested Retail Price: $249.00
- Available at: Sephora