On January 23, 2016, the “Winter Wander” event at Vanier Park will be offering a day of music, science, history and art. Visit 5 Vancouver museums for only $5…a steal of a deal considering regular-priced admission to these museums would normally cost you over $50.
The 5 participating attractions are all within walking distance of each other:
- Museum of Vancouver (regular admission: $15)
- H.R. MacMillan Space Centre (regular admission: $18)
- Vancouver Maritime Museum (regular admission: $11)
- Vancouver Academy of Music (regular price: $10)
- City of Vancouver Archives (regular price: free)
In addition, there will also be local food vendors, entertainment, and visitors will have the chance to win prizes. Tickets will be available at the Museum of Vancouver, the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre and the Vancouver Maritime Museum on the day of the event. For more information, visit the Winter Wander Facebook Event Page.