Robson Square Ice Rink Opens for Free Skating (Starting Dec 1)
Robson Square Ice Rink in downtown Vancouver will be open for free skating beginning the afternoon of December 1, 2015 and will be open all through the Christmas Holidays, including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Skating is free with your own skates, otherwise rentals are available for $4. The rink also features a concession stand with snacks and warm drinks.
Robson Square Ice Rink 2015 Regular Hours:
- Sunday to Thursday: 9am-9pm
- Friday and Saturday:9am-11pm
Robson Square Ice Rink 2015 Holiday Hours:
- Christmas Eve (Dec. 24): 9am-9pm
- Christmas Day (Dec. 25): 12pm-5pm
- Boxing Day (Dec. 26): 9am-9pm
- New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31): 9am-11pm
- New Year’s Day (Jan. 1): 9am-9pm
The Robson Square Ice Rink will be open until the end of February 2015. For more information about events at the Robson Square Ice Rink visit RobsonSquare.com.