LUSH, a retail chain of natural handmade bath and beauty products has been a West 4th staple for 15 years. They recently went through a renovation and are ready to show Vancouver it’s new, modern facelift. To celebrate their re-opening, customers are invited to join LUSH for a day of fresh handmade cosmetics on August 22, 2015 from 11am to 5pm at at 2248 W. 4th Avenue.
During the day, LUSH will be offering shop tours, live product demonstrations, consultations, and hand and arm massages.
Here’s the itinerary for the day:
- 11am-12pm: Skincare and fresh facial cleanser demonstrations
- 12pm-onwards: Vegan treats served
- 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm | 1:30 pm – 2:15 pm | 2:30 – 3:15 pm: Fresh face mask making (free for you to take home!)
- 3pm-4pm: The art of using Massage bars
- 4pm-5pm: Bath and body product demonstrations
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 100 RSVP guests who arrive will receive a free Blackberry Bath Bomb. For more information, check out the Facebook event here.