Make It! Show, Canada’s fastest growing craft fair, is returning to Vancouver for its holiday edition from December 8- 11 at the PNE Forum. Featuring handmade products from 265 Canadian artisans, Make It offers visitors a relaxed shopping atmosphere with a beer garden and 10+ food trucks on-site including favourites such as Disco Cheetah, Holi Masala and Melt City Grilled Cheese.
In eight years, Make It Vancouver has grown from a 60-vendor show attended by 3,000 people to a four-day event showcasing 250+ exhibitors to over 20,000 visitors. The bi-annual show also runs in Edmonton, where it was started by Vancouver-based founder Jenna Herbut.
“It’s been incredible to see the appetite for Make It from both artisans and the public. Not only is it a fun day out and an opportunity for people to support local handmade crafts, but it’s also become a space where entrepreneurs can connect and engage as a community. We’ve seen an attendance growth of 25% year over year, I’m thrilled that Vancouverites have embraced our Makes!” – Jenna Herbut, Founder, Make It! Show.
Visitors to the December holiday show can expect to see a variety of handmade goods including B.C. based brands such as:
- Arrow & Axe (Kimberley)
- B.C. Coastal Grilling Planks (Vancouver Island)
- Better Bickies (Squamish)
- Big Bear and The Wolf (Salt Spring Island)
- Crafted Van (Vancouver)
- Earthly Creature Design (Sunshine Coast)
- Elfworks Studio (Salt Spring Island)
- Fable Naturals (Vancouver)
- Goodmallows (Vancouver)
- Love Ugly Bunny (Vancouver)
- Market Canvas Leather (Vancouver)
- Old Order Distlling Co. (Penticton)
- Ole Originals (Vancouver)
- Onana Knits (Vancouver)
- Rish Jewellery (Vancouver)
- Sarah Mulligan Glass (Victoria)
- Vancouver Candle Co (Vancouver)
When you’re at the show make sure to check out the Make It! silent auction with beautiful items donated by participating Makies. 100% of the proceeds will go to benefit the Union Gospel Mission.
Make It! Show Event Details
Where: PNE Forum at 2901 East Hastings St.
- Thursday, Dec. 8, 11am – 9pm
- Friday, Dec. 9, 11am – 9pm
- Saturday, Dec. 10, 10am – 6pm
- Sunday, Dec. 11, 11am – 5pm
Admission: $7 at the door, download a $1-off coupon here.
Enter to Win a Pair of Will-Call Tickets to Make It! Show:
For more information, visit makeitshow.ca.
12 little things